Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Party


I woke up to lots of RAIN and it continued throughout the whole day. I must say that I'm a bit surprised by the "winter" weather here in Ohio. I had thought that I would be wearing snow boots halfway through november! I am also a bit sad that we won't have a "white Christmas" this year...*sniff*

I talked with my Dad and he won't be able to come visit us after Christmas. I was really looking forward to having them come stay a few days...and if you think I was upset (I cried after talking with him on the phone) then you should have seen Anna's reaction when I told her that her Aunt Alleigh couldn't come for her birthday. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad. I wish I could make it all better, but I'm learning that there are some things that Mama cannot fix, and this is one of them. :(

We had our first Christmas party this evening--we invited 4 couples over for refreshments, visiting, and ended with a rousing game of FAMILY FEUD, which the boys beat the girls by 1 measly point! It was really nice to have some adult time and enjoy the Christmas season as friends.

I am going to post some pictures of my house--now that I am able to do so! I hope you enjoy them! One picture is of Anna's Christmas tree--I'm sure you can tell which tree is hers--she decorated it all by herself. (you can barely see the tree!) It is SO priceless!!!

No comments: