Thursday, February 22, 2007

Don't Worry Mama...

Last night was GIRLS NIGHT at Sarah's house. We watched the most recent JANE EYRE. It was 4 hours of wonderful acting. Hence, I was up late, hence I slept in this morning, hence I've been sluggish for the majority of the day...

Recently I have come into contact with a childhood friend of mine, Mandi. I remember her being very pretty and POPULAR--which I certainly was NOT. It's so fun reacquainting with her!!!

Fertility Update: My period actually ended on wednesday...thankfully I won't be having another 6 week period this time! I will begin the ovulation prediciton kit tomorrow morning. I've actually been having sharp pains on my right side--where my ovary is...hmmmm. I'm trying not to get my hopes up TOO high. I haven't been ovulating--which is why we haven't become pregnant. If we DO ovulate this month, then we might achieve success. Anna told me that she had a dream I was pregnant with 2 babies--a boy & a girl, and that after they were born she helped me feed them and take care of them. What a precious girl Anna is...hopefully her dream (and mine) will come true. Pray for my ovaries to ovulate!!! =)

Tyler is at school tonight. I cleaned the house, did some dishes, put away some laundry, read my scriptures, played the piano--all after spending the afternoon playing games with Anna, reading her books, and snuggling while watching CARS. Most kids I know pretend they are LIGHTNING MCQUEEN from that Disney movie. Not my girl, she says she is MATER---the old truck...isn't that hilarious?? I think so.

Sometimes when I'm a little frustrated over something or a bit agitated, Anna will snuggle up to me and say, "Don't worry Mama, no one's not gonna leave you." I have no clue where she came up with this phrase, but I want to always remember it because it's too cute. No one's not gonna leave me...

Enjoy the pictures below and also be sure to watch the youtube of Hugh Grant. Eat your heart out you 80s lovers...

2 comments:

LITTLE MISS said...

praying for your ovaries on my way to bed...

hopefully Anna's dream was a premonition! is that spelled right?

man I should be an English teacher. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Anna sound so sweet. I am sure that is a direct reflection of YOU. I can't believe how big those ice cycles are. HUGE!!!