Friday, April 13, 2007

Haircut

It's amazing how a haircut can change your whole outlook on life. The day you get a haircut, you view the world differently (perhaps because now you can actually SEE it) and feel excited about how your hair looks, feels, etc. That was my day. Remember how yesterday I said I wanted a haircut? Well, I got one this morning. Tyler took some really, um, good pictures & of course some silly ones. I love being silly.

I went to work out at the YMCA: 45 min on E, 20 min on AW. Anna went home with Leia and I went home, showered, & got my haircut. Then I went over & hung out with Sarah for a while until her husband came home from work, then we went home and did some outdoor cleaning so Tyler can mow the lawn sometime. The weather was BEAUTIFUL today! It was so nice to see the sun out...especially since tomorrow will be rain/snow--90% chance. WOW.

We went to the ward social/dance at the church. Everyone was excited about my haircut. We ate, chatted, then danced. Tyler was so sweet--he requested a latin song for me. I miss those days of dancing at the latin clubs...yeah, I loved merengue & salsa. Bachata was fun, too. Those were good times. My sweet DH-he tries very hard to please me in the dancing arena. How come mexican guys are born dancing with their hips, but every white guy seems to have missed out on the dancing "genes." That's not fair to us white girls who can DANCE! ;)

We had a really nice time...now it feels like it's time for bed but it's not even 10pm yet...welcome to being almost 30 years old...yeah, I know, I'm only 28, but I'm closer to 30 than 25....

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I'm so glad you have a fun ward.

What is a DH?

Melisa said...

I forgot to tell you, my friend Jessica met the Bobbicks(sp?). I guess they are in our stake now. Small world, huh. Have you heard if that one guy ever got into med school?

Ticklemedana said...

Check out www.fitday.com! You can input everything you eat and it automatically tells you how much you are getting in calories, fat, carbs and protein and helps you keep track of you eating on a weekly basis. YOu can input you weight goals, track your progress and input your activities suck as exercise and tells you how much you burn per day. It's very inspiring, Jill, so check it out!