Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Freedom

Today we all three went to the YMCA to hacer exercisio. Oh yeah, it'd been a week since I'd been there & I was eager to return to my daily grind. So just for kicks & giggles, I decided to weigh myself--yes, I figured that I hadn't exercised for one whole week + it wasn't even the typical day that I weigh myself--and guess what? I lost 4lbs. No joke. I work my tail off in the gym and lose .5lbs and then I don't go in for a week and lose 4lbs...is there a lesson to be learned here?? I'm not sure...

Anna went to school and Tyler took me out for some Subway. YUM! I'm not much of a sandwich person but I was really craving it today for some reason. Did you know that they have the "toasted" option now for sandwiches? Would I like for my turkey/ham sandwich with mozzarella cheese toasted? YES PLEASE!

The truck was done today so I got my car back...I didn't even realize how stir-crazy I was without it! I was FREEEEEEEE. So, in light of my new freedom--I went & bought groceries. There's something very satisfying about seeing my fruitbowl full of fruit. :)

I made taco salad for dinner...but we haven't eaten yet. Tyler is determined to finish mowing the yard--he's such a go-getter--and Anna is watching a Spongebob Squarepants DVD that she rented. I know, I know, many of you out there do not enjoy S.S., but honestly-they can be pretty funny.

No comments: