Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm sorry, Mama, I didn't mean to...

I'm sorry, Mama, I didn't mean to color my arm with black, permanent marker. I didn't mean to scribble away on my forearm and I didn't mean to write my name on the palm of my hand. I really didn't mean to do it...

Precious girl of mine!

This morning we got up & ate breakfast. I began my food journal today. You all know the drill: keep track of everything that enters your mouth & how many calories it has, then keep track of how many calories you burn while exercising--yes, we returned to the YMCA since last tuesday. We did our IUI last wednesday, and we're trying to give my body a few extra days without me jumping up & down on the elliptical machine! (don't worry, I'm still very dedicated to my exercise routine, this down time is only once a month). So, I had 24 frosted mini wheats with 1 cup 1% milk for breakfast. 24 may sound like a lot, but compared to what I was eating, the bowl looked pretty empty. Perhaps I should use a smaller bowl so I'll feel like I'm getting more...something to think about. I burned 450 calories during my workout today, and thus far I have eaten about 1505 calories. I'm trying to make it on an 1800 calorie-a-day food allowance. So far, so good. And I weighed myself at 331lbs today, I had expected it to be higher since I didn't exercise for the past week, but I'm not complaining!!!

I got the working bug today and I cleaned! I cleaned both bathrooms & swept/mopped the kitchen, cleaned the kitchen, practiced the piano and read scrippys. Tonight I'm going to the church to record a song I sang last month with Shannon. She wants to record it and send it to her family. Sounds nice. Then I'm going over to a gal's house that I VT. She's going into the hospital tonight and will be induced tomorrow with her 5th child. I want to do some cleaning for her since she won't have the time once she comes home...all for today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics!! We do so enjoy all the pics. Anna is going up so fast. Enjoy the "moments"!
Love, Suz

Anonymous said...

Let it to be known to my wife and the rest of the viewing audience the I, DH, read this blog every day; that I find my offspring to be simply adorable; that I enjoy my wife's wit; that I am very proud (what is a way to say proud without using the word "proud"?) of my wife's diligence in exercise and diet; that I find her Bells Palsy'd smile very attractive; that I support her in all of her trials; and that I think she is the best person in the whole world. My admiration, love, and passion for my wife is now exposed to the world. For such a deed, I shall recieve my temporal and eternal rewards. So let it be written. So let it be done.

-Honey Bunny

Melisa said...

What adorable pictures! She is such a cutie.

A food journal can be so eye opening. I find them to be extremely beneficial. You can do it!

Sounds like you had quite a busy day! Enjoy your down time.

Melisa said...

Very nice, Tyler. You're a riot!

Nina said...

Jill, you have an adorable husband.