Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Drama in real life

Yesterday there was a fly in the kitchen. Anna is terrified of most bugs and so she begged me to "get it!" So I used my strong muscles and the flyswatter to rid us of the fly. Afterwards, Anna said, "Oh thank you, Mama! You saved my life!" Cute.

I went to workout this morning. Shannon was there and we chatted through the workout--it goes by much quicker with a friend. I did 30 on e and 20 on aw. I'm trying to get my house back up to par. When we had family come last week I tried very hard to ignore the house and just enjoy myself. Now I need to sweep, mop, vacuum, do laundry, etc...it feels good to work, doesn't it?

Tyler & Anna cleaned out the car for our trip up to MI on friday. I am SO EXCITED to see Melisa and her fabulous family. Anna cannot WAIT to play with Jaden & Daven. And I haven't even MET Calet, yet. She's the first of the 3 that I didn't see as a newborn. *sniff sniff* But I'm sure I'll make up for it this weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun on your trip and be carefull!!!