Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ketchup time

Last friday we packed up and left at 7am for our 4 hour trip to MI to visit my longtime friend, Melisa. (& her family, of course). We spent the 4 days playing games, fixing up her house (ie, Tyler put together some dressers, I sat around & looked pretty) and catching up on the latest. I haven't seen Melisa in a year and both her boys have grown so much and I got to meet Calet! Such a CUTIE! We had a wonderful time and they may be coming to visit us at the end of August. (we can't wait!) Jaden & Daven introduced Anna to LARRY BOY from Veggietales. She now LOVES it. I guess I'll be looking on eBay for them...in other eBay news, I purchased my first PDA--some electronic planner thingy--anyone know what PDA stands for? Besides, of course, public display of affection. (Dana, I just knew you were thinking that when you read PDA) So that should arrive in 2 days and I CAN'T WAIT. Melisa has the Pda/phone/camera thingy and it looks awesome and she sold me on how useful a PDA could be for me--someone who just LOVES to be organized. (really, I do love it) I should have some pictures to post from my trip---but I don't have them now. I forgot my camera and so I'm relying on the mercies of Melisa to send those pictures my way...for now, I'm back--what have you all been up to?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personal Digital Assistant

You will now have an actual assistant (hopefully that won't make me, as a graduate assistant, obsolete).

I've considered one, but I would end up just playing games and keeping up with people's addresses, which is what my email is for.

Have fun. Stay organized. Talk to you later.

KC

Melisa said...

How are you liking your PDA? Remember, it takes awhile to learn everything on one! Give yourself time.

Thanks again for all of the help. I hope to send you pictures as soon as I can find where Brad took off with my USB cable...