Sunday, August 05, 2007

Mark Chapter 14

It was nice not having choir practice at 9am this morning. I relished in the fact that I could relax and enjoy my Sunday morning at home. Church was wonderful, I love fast Sundays. After church we had a wonderful potroast from the crockpot with potatoes, carrots(from our garden), & green beans (from the farmer up the road). It was so tasty! I love this recipe because it makes its own gravy. Put a roast in the crock pot and put 1 package lipton onion soup mix and 2 cans cream of chicken soup over it. You can add the other veggies, too, but Tyler prefers mashed potatoes which are wonderful with the gravy. Ah, sunday dinner memories...

We had our choir practice this evening and all I can say is: "Wow." It went wonderfully. We learned 2 songs instead of just one. We had about 20 people there. It was fantastic! Everyone worked hard and we had fun as well. I was so worried about it, but it went well. I'm so relieved.

This evening we were reading in Mark Chapter 14. Tyler or I will read a scripture and have Anna repeat each phrase after us. Tonight it was hard to keep a straight face when I said the word "passover" and Anna replied with the word "pacifier."

No comments: