Saturday, November 03, 2007

Opening Night of Opera Scenes

Today was the day--our opening night of Opera Scenes. Nothing else really stands out from today but that. It went well. I didn't forget any of my lines, I didn't trip & fall down...it went well. Afterwards about 20 of us from Opera went to T.G.I.F. Friday's for "dinner". We were there for about 2 hours...the waitress wasn't so helpful...but we managed to have fun anyhow. Here are a couple of photos: Sarah, Megan, & Ashley H.
Ashley S. & me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching the 2 of you dance! My kids enjoyed it as much as I did. I'm glad to hear your opening night went well. I so wanted to go this weekend...but all the kids are super sick. Please keep me informed on your next one so I can plan to go.

Melisa said...

Yeah! Now that you have one done, maybe the next one won't make you as nervous??