Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Funk

Today was kinda "eh". We're all still mending from the weekend sickness...I have zero desire &/or energy to do chores, I just want to play games or hang out. Perhaps that is what normal people do. I consider myself very driven. I feel like I need to accomplish 100+ things per day - you know, make every moment COUNT. Today was more relaxed and I'm wondering if I work myself too hard...do you ever get in a funk? You know, when nothing seems to go right and you're feeling funky...that's how I feel today. How do you get out a funk? Is there a way??? Do share. I have plenty of things to be happy about, so I'm not sure why I'm feeling kinda down. :o/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just play that funky bollywood music white girl, uh huh, uh huh, oh yeah.

or, I am actually listening to the Forgotten Carols right now. That's pretty good too.