Tuesday, May 27, 2008

T A G T I M E

Katie tagged me to do this. Enjoy:

Favorite Person Outside Family: Well, technicall we're all family, right? Brothers & Sisters in the gospel. :o)

Quirks about me: I love symmetry. I like for things to be symmetrical as much as possible - almost to the point of being monkesh (TV series MONK). I also have to have colors arranged correctly - meaning warm colored couches with warm paint on the walls with warm carpet...it drives me NUTS to see a combination of warm & cool colors...

How would the person who loves you most describe you in 10 words or less: beautiful, wonderful, organized, ambitious, lovable, charitable, affectionate, caring, talented, and selfless. (I just asked Tyler since it's hard to boast about oneself)

Any regrets in life: I regret not finishing my first degree in music.

Favorite charity/cause: Currently it is my adoption: http://www.reecesrainbow.com/sponsorpierce.htm

Favorite Blog recently: Favorite blog recently? Anyone who posts is my favorite! :o)

Something you can’t get enough of: Sleep!

Worst job I ever had: I worked for one month in a dry cleaners in Utah. They only paid $5 an hour and I worked harder than in any other job in my life there. However, I did learn how to fold fitted sheets which had previously eluded me.

Worst job you would pay NOT to have: Trash collection

Favorite bible verse: Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth His secrets unto His servants, the prophets.

Guilty pleasure: I don't have one right now, I'm beginning a healthy lifestyle.

Got any confessions: Meaning something that no one knows? Ummm, I could spend hours playing tetris and dr. mario.

If you HAD to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? Does gardening/house improvements count? I tend to spend my money on things other than myself...hm, perhaps a day at the spa? I've never done that before.

Favorite thing about your house: My orange couches.

Least favorite thing about your house: One car garage & the kitchen is a bit small.

One thing you are good at: Singing.

One thing you would change about your circumstances: Having my twins here NOW! And that of course means that I would need to have my house ready for the twins to be here now...naturally.

Who would you like to meet some day?: The prophet, President Thomas S. Monson.

What makes you feel sexy: Latin dancing. ;o)

Who is your real life hero?: My stepdad.

What is the hardest part about your job?: It's not hard right now, Anna isn't a hard child to have. I think it will become more difficult when the twins arrive.

When are you most relaxed?: When I'm alone to scrapbook or watch bollywood movies.

When are you most stressed?: When I have a billion things to do and my house is a mess.

What can you not live without?: The Holy Ghost. My life wouldn't be what it is today without that guide in my life.

Do you agree or disagree about the recent article that reported blogs are authored by narcissists: The blogs that I read aren't negative. :o)

Why do you blog?: I love to journal and this is a fun way to keep others updated on what's going on - plus there's such a huge amount of support in the blogging world! Also, it's a great way to feel connected to friends that you otherwise wouldn't have time to catch up with. :o)

Who are you tagging?:
Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.

Well, I need to choose different people than Katie chose...let me see...
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
Debbie & Liz
Bloggy friends:
Melisa & Kristina
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better:
Michele & Cari
Someone you know who should begin blogging:
K.C. & Trish
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will:
everyone that I know who blogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean there is a way to do a fitted sheet other than wadding it up out of frustration and throwing it in the closet??? Wow, you will have to teach me that!

Queen Mother said...

ok my darling I will answer my questions tomorrow.

Now I'm wondering if I have warm and cool colors together! I don't even know which is warm and which is cold! LOL