Saturday, July 12, 2008

It can be done

This picture is for you, Glittersmama. We were playing Dr. Mario and I somehow managed to clear out ALL of the blocks. Oh yeah, awesome: Yesterday was an incredible day! I went to the Temple with Sarah and it was wonderful. Afterwards we went out to Chili's for lunch followed by some tasty sampling at Graeter's, followed by an evening of chocolate brownies, playing Ticket to Ride and watching Persuasion. Tyler was out of town, tdy in New Jersey, and Ben was working all night - so Sarah & I declared it a sleepover night. So she and her two adorable kids spent the night. Here are some pictures:
Anna & Rachel having a great time!
Rachel said it was too light in the room so she put on some shades to fall asleep! Too cute!

A cute collection of pictures that Sarah made from our trip to the park this past week. I'm so grateful to have met Sarah - she's such an outgoing and positive person. You can't feel down about anything when she's around. You're amazing! :o)

4 comments:

Sarah C said...

Thanks for a fun weekend! We had a great time!

Deena said...

That is AWESOME. (Say that like Kevin from The Office.)

We have been playing that game all day today. I beat my Dr. Mario nine games to three. (And one of the games he won he was playing a lower level. HA!)

Melisa said...

Congrats on what must surely be quite the feat. Dr. Mario sounds like a worthy foe. ;)

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Yeah!

How does Ticket to Ride rate in the Jill Piece Game Rating Scale? Compared to Settlers, and, oh say, Perudo. ;)

Liz said...

The BBC put out a new version of "Persuasion" in 2007. I just watched it a couple of days ago (I got it from Netflix). It was pretty good, although I didn't much care for the girl who played Anne - she is a little stiff. But I did enjoy it overall. The other one starring Amanda Root is, in my opinion, better cast and better acted, but I think you should give this other version a try just for fun!