Saturday, August 23, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I have officially finished Breaking Dawn. It was phenomenal. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that I read that series and look forward to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT that I'll be attending with several other ladies in the ward here. This is the first time in my life where I've read the book BEFORE the movie was released. I'm so excited - I feel part of the "in crowd"! ha ha!

Tyler went to the Stake Softball Tournament today - he just loves playing sports, and why should he not? He's so athletic! Tonight we're going to watch some Monkege - should be nice! :o)

5 comments:

Melisa said...

Does this mean you are going to start on Harry Potter?? :)

Call me. We need to talk Twilight! I want to hear your favorite part. And I want to know your thoughts on some stuff.

I'm watching Monk as I type this. LOVE IT! I was so sad giving them back to my mom. I'm borrowing my friend Kate's now.

Alabama Apples said...

I loved the books! Totally in LOVE with them! Your friend Sarah sounds fabulous...I want one of them...or my sisters to move here with me...sigh...

Introspective Steph said...

So, i read the first book and I just was NOT into it... I finished it, and i tried to read the second book because everyone kept on telling me it was soo good, plus I LOVE vampire books. But, i just could not get into it. I guess i'm just not part of the "in" crowd this time. I think I tried to read it even after knowing it wasn't my favorite because the author went to byu.

but, if you haven't read the Harry Potter books you should def read those. I love them. Def one of my favorite series!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I LOVE those books. They are like candy for my mind. :) Breaking Dawn was my favorite out of the series...and I too can't wait 'till Twilight comes out.

marlene said...

You and your husband love Monk! Karson and I are fanatics - thanks to DVR I am pretty sure that we have now seen every single episode. Love it :)