Thursday, September 04, 2008

I have a


And it doesn't feel good. :o( (Tyler had a sore throat last week) It's strange, because it's only my throat that hurts - no sinus pressure or anything, but my lymph nodes HURT! Weird, eh? I think so. I'm hoping it goes away fast.


This is worse than a sore throat: hairbands made in China


I met my good friend for brunch at Bob Evans today - had a tasty omelet. Then I went to Fashion Bug to buy some tank tops to go under some of my shirts that I haven't been able to wear because they're too low...seriously - I think that designers think that us plus size girls want to bear all, but I sure don't. If people would just design shirts the way they SHOULD be made, then I wouldn't have to spend $27 to buy tank tops to go UNDER them. Vent over.


Here are some papers that Anna did at school!
Spelling test:
Cute story:
"Mrs. Goose's Baby- The baby did not look like Mrs. Goose. The baby was a chicken." Makes perfect sense! The other day we were talking about Maggie being spayed and Anna asked to know what that meant. We said it meant that Maggie couldn't have any puppies. A very concerned look came over Anna as she pleaded: "Please don't spay me, Mama! I want babies!" Poor little thing!

5 comments:

nicole said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. :( I love Anna's artwork... what a cutie!

Sarah C said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. I read about those headbands. That is disgusting. Anna's school work looks great. I am glad she is enjoying school. PS. I think Anna said, "I don't want to be spoiled, I want to have babies." We all laughed because she thought you said spoiled instead of spayed. She is so cute.

Mamapierce said...

Nicole - thanks! I hope to feel better soon...although feeling pitiful every once in a while isn't too bad...

Sarah - you're right! She did say "spoiled" instead of "spayed". What a funny girl! :o)

Melisa said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm finally back in the blog world. YEAH!

Liz said...

Get feeling better! I just had a weird minor cold last week than only involved my nose - I hope yours isn't any worse.

It looks like Anna is doing very well in school!

Do you know where I can get some new hairbands? J/K