Sunday, November 23, 2008

I ♥ Technology

Since Kristina has the chicken pox, I stayed home with her from church today. I don't like missing church. I enjoy being there and feeling the Spirit and learning more about my Savior, Jesus Christ. I find that the week after I go to church I am happier and more in control - versus when I don't get to go to church I struggle and lose my patience more quickly. Anyone know what I mean? Well, today I was able to have a missionary opportunity with a friend of mine through yahoo messenger. I was able to tell her how much the gospel means to me and the happiness that it brings to my life. How amazing it is that I can share my testimony with people on the computer. I know that technology can be a good thing and can help us share the gospel with others. Have any of you had similar experiences?

3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

of course we're still on for our lunch date. I guess it was because I kinda figured out who was offended over my post...and it seemed like she was "taking" my friends away. I know it sounds stupid. But anyways..love to have lunch with you sometime. How are the kids doing? Chicken Pox huh? When I had it, my mom made me take an oatmeal bath...and it actually did take the itch away. Not sure why though.

Ticklemedana said...

I have been trying to be more diligent at sharing my testimony and experiences on my blog because you never know who will read it and what effect it will have on them, you know? if anything, I know it helps my friends and buoys them up when they need it and maybe that's all we need to do sometimes...

Introspective Steph said...

as for lunch... maybe after the holidays? I'm not sure when would be a good time. so, pick a few dates that you are available and then i'll let you know.

Steph