Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

My faith in my Savior, Jesus Christ, is strong. We embarked upon our adoption journey because we were inspired by God to do so. I find that when I follow His direction that my life is overflowing with blessings. I love this Easter season - when we celebrate the resurrection of our Redeemer. I know that He died for us and that He rose again and was resurrected. He made it possible for us to return and live with Him again. I am so grateful to Him. I love him. Please allow me to share this video with you which emulates my feelings about my older brother, Jesus, and His great love for us all.


2 comments:

Doorless said...

Awesome! Thank you

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Thank you for the songs!!! Made me smile this morning!