Sunday, May 17, 2009

TOFW

If you haven't been to Time Out For Women, then I highly recommend it. This was my second time to go and I'd go again in a heartbeat! We drove down on friday night and went to the program in the evening and then stayed at the Embassy Suites overnight (we stayed up until 4am - we had a BLAST!) and then attended the program on saturday. My spiritual reservoir is filled and I feel renewed in my life. Here are some pictures:

Back row: Trish, Andria, Michele, Becky, Michele's mom, Nicole, Sarah. Front row: Jill, Andrea, Sherry, Teresa, Jenn, & Angie. We had a blast!

Myself, Sarah, & Nicole eating Graeter's ice cream! YUM!

Sarah & I being silly. What else is new?


Modeling our sleepwear. Aren't we cute?

Did I mention that we were up until 4am??? Yeah, we had some fun eating candy, playing games, and chatting it up. Thanks girls! Can't wait for our next outting!

5 comments:

Carina said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I had a group of girl friends to go out with. I'm glad you had a great time =)

Alabama Apples said...

How absolutely fun! I've always heard it is wonderful, but have yet to go. I'm glad you had a blast!

Svedi Pie said...

I went to one while I was in Hawaii - it was fantastic!! I loved it! :) Glad you enjoyed it too!

Queen Mother said...

So fun!! I went to one in Sacramento in 2006..I remember because Nate was just 2 months old and so I had to take him with me. How fun to get to stay over the night with your friends and everything. You are so loved!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I wish I had had the time to go. But I'm glad you were able to enjoy it all! Girls' nights rock!