Saturday, November 28, 2009

Testimony

I am thankful for my testimony of Jesus Christ. Knowing who He is guides me in my daily life. I want to be like Him. He is my example. He loves me and wants for me to be happy. It is so wonderful to know that God is real and that His son, Jesus Christ, is real. I cannot imagine life without personal revelation through prayer. I am grateful for the promptings of the Holy Ghost in my life. I am thankful for what I know. God is over everything. He has a plan for us. I love Him and am so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am truly blessed. The following video really lifted my spirits when I have been overwhelmed with all the unpacking that I have to do. I hope it will lift you up and remind us all what really is most important.


No comments: