Friday, December 04, 2009

Cell Phone

So, I am on my third replacement of my shadow 2 phone. It is having problems so they placed an order 2 weeks ago for a new blackberry. I have been excited and anticipating the arrival of this phone. I was told that it would arrive BY today. No such luck. In fact, I called the phone company and not only is not on its way here but it is on backorder. Nice. It wouldn't be so bad if the phone I have right now was working better, such as answering my incoming phone calls and sending out my texts. Is that too much to ask???

2 comments:

Mary said...

"Is that too much to ask???" With cell phone companies, it seems like just about any old thing is too much to ask :-P I hope your new phone gets to you soon!

Carina said...

That really stinks! I hope it doesn't take much longer to get to you!