Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Nursing Program

I'm on my way! I had a GREAT first day in my nursing assistant course. I learned some basic things, such as how to put on/take off gloves, wash my hands (it's quite a process, actually), and how to weigh someone on a scale. You may be thinking...well, goodness, Jill, I could have taught you how to do THOSE things! Yes, well, I am working hard to imitate my teacher as much as possible and to do everything perfectly.

It's amazing. Normally I don't have much energy to get things done at home, but after spending time at my class today and coming home, I got a lot accomplished! The house is clean and the laundry is put away. I know that God is blessing me to have the energy to do all that I need to do. I am so blessed. :D

5 comments:

Sarah C said...

Great job Jill! That is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Wonderful report for the day!! We are very proud of you!

Suzanne

Matt and Amanda Coleman said...

So glad to hear you're off to a great start! I hope the blessings continue!

Carina said...

Awesome. I love that you had a great day :)

McElwain Family said...

Congratulations! I am so glad for you that you are able to do something you feel so passionate about.