Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Chocolate

I know that I have mentioned Choffy before, but I thought I would show this video about how to prepare Choffy:




I just got a bag of the Mamberamo Choffy and am eager to try it out. So far the La Espanola is my favorite, with Ivory Coast a close second. Mamberamo is from Papua New Guinea cocoa beans. Sounds exotic, right?

Now, I do not own a coffee maker, but if you want to brew Choffy in your coffee maker then I have a suggestion. Run the water through it twice, so you will get a stronger flavor. If possible, I recommend getting a french press. :)

I still have some free samples that I can send to you within the next week (before we leave for Russia) and here is my website if you want to place an order or look around:

drinkchoffy.com/jillpierce

No comments: