Monday, March 05, 2012

Friends hold your hand, Friends make you smile, They are always there for you, They make life worthwhile

I've been hanging out with Nichole for about a year now. I had been praying for a friend when I met Nichole. It turns out that she was also praying for a friend, too. Our friendship has been nothing but easy, refreshing, supportive, and fun. We've had lunch dates, GNO's, shopping, sewing, a cruise to the Bahamas, dinner/games and pedicures. I have learned that friendships like this one are hard to find and I'm so grateful for the year we had together here in FL. Nichole left yesterday for Thailand - husband is also active duty Air Force - and she'll be there for 2 years. We are moving back to OH in August (that is official), ourselves. Missing you already, Nichole!

Here are some pictures from our dinner/game night on Friday.

Nichole and I

Tyler & Josh

Anna and Cameron - they are wii buddies! And little Emma wanted to join in on the fun - she is Cameron's sister. :)

1 comment:

Darting Family said...

I'm so glad that Heavenly Father put you in my life too. I'm too emotional at the moment to say more.