Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Monday, March 05, 2012

Friends hold your hand, Friends make you smile, They are always there for you, They make life worthwhile

I've been hanging out with Nichole for about a year now. I had been praying for a friend when I met Nichole. It turns out that she was also praying for a friend, too. Our friendship has been nothing but easy, refreshing, supportive, and fun. We've had lunch dates, GNO's, shopping, sewing, a cruise to the Bahamas, dinner/games and pedicures. I have learned that friendships like this one are hard to find and I'm so grateful for the year we had together here in FL. Nichole left yesterday for Thailand - husband is also active duty Air Force - and she'll be there for 2 years. We are moving back to OH in August (that is official), ourselves. Missing you already, Nichole!

Here are some pictures from our dinner/game night on Friday.

Nichole and I

Tyler & Josh

Anna and Cameron - they are wii buddies! And little Emma wanted to join in on the fun - she is Cameron's sister. :)

1 comment:

Darting Family said...

I'm so glad that Heavenly Father put you in my life too. I'm too emotional at the moment to say more.