Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

A big SHOUT OUT to my husband, Tyler for Father's Day. You really cannot know what sort of father a man will be before you marry him and have children. I am thrilled to be married to a man who jumps in and helps out and is a very active father to our five kids.


We tried to make today special for Daddy! I made fried eggs and English muffins for breakfast. We went to church and I changed all of Silas' poopy diapers today. (That is love, folks!) We watched THE PARENT TRAP and some of MONSTERS INC. I made some baked chicken with rice and beets for dinner. Dessert: delicious watermelon. I bought Tyler the extended blu-ray version of Lord of the Rings. The kids all colored him some cards and we got him a bag of reese's pieces. He is happy so we must have been successful! So grateful to be married to such an incredible husband and father! I love you, handsome!

No comments: