Wednesday, July 09, 2014

More OK Photos and Happy Independence Day!





I went to get a pedicure with Sarah! She is such a sweetie. We had a great time. 

Chinese dinner of pork and cabbage dumplings and shrimp corn cakes. 

Anna trying to get Aurora to smile...


First time seeing a "Hot Hamburger" on a menu. Here it is listed as "Drew's Special".
I met with Liberty and Tricia for breakfast. It is nice coming back to OK and getting out with friends. 


This is a baby picture of me. 
I love Hideaway Pizza!
Anna loves getting together with Anna here in OK. 
Me with my wonderful grandparents. 

A couple faces of Florence. 

I make this fruit pizza every year for Indepence Day. 
Lunch at Eskimo Joe's! Tyler came to visit from Ohio for the holiday weekend. 
Grandma and Anna



Daddy and Iryna
Me and my sweet niece, Iliana. 
Silas and Oliver
Aurora wanted to wear my hair clip. 
I bought new shoes. Aren't they cute?
Keith is apparently allergic to mosquito bites. Poor kid. 
Saying Goodbye to Daddy. The kids were so sad to say goodbye. 
I love this man!

Grandpa bought a baby grand piano!

Swinging out with cousins. 
Another play date at McDonald's. 

No comments: