Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Anna!

I cannot believe that Anna is a teenager. Where did the time go? Anna started off her day with strawberry crepes. I took her to get a haircut - just a trim. We played Mario Party wii together. For dinner, she requested tacos and a cookies and cream cake. She loved her presents. I got her the Harry Potter bluray set. We watched the first one last night. She also got some clothes, jewelry, perfume, and some songs. I love this girl so much. She made me a mama! I am so grateful for her laugh, her smile, he determination to follow the rules and do what is right. She is thoughtful, intelligent, and beautiful. I am so glad she is my daughter and that she came FIRST! I think everyone should have a girl as the oldest. She is helpful and loving. I am so proud of her!

Strawberry crepes!


After her haircut. She is so gorgeous!

Anna's friend, Carly, brought her over some balloons, candy, a notebook, and some pens. She knows how much Anna enjoys writing. :)

Tacos for dinner. She requested mexican cheese - the real deal. 

Yummy ice cream cake!

It feels like this was yesterday...

Isn't she adorable?

Where does the time go? I wouldn't trade this girl for anything. Happy Birthday, Anna! I love you!

No comments: