Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day

Some people don't like Valentine's Day, but I do. In fact, I love it! It all stems from my mom making it special for me and my siblings when we were growing up. Now I carry on the tradition! I like to help the kids make their own valentines to pass out at school. I love a holiday that focuses on LOVING other people. What's not to love?!








Heart-shaped sugar cookies for FHE about love.

I made strawberry doughnut holes for breakfast on Valentine's Day.


My chocolate treat!



I made this for our family dessert on February 14th. I used gluten free flour to make it GF.


I printed these out and gave the Mountain Dew one to Tyler and the Root Beer one for Keith.

We went on a triple date with Rob & Melissa and James & Mary to a fancy Italian restaurant. So fun!



It was a fun day and I look forward to it every year. I am so grateful for all of the love in my life. God has blessed me with a beautiful life. 

No comments: