Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy Birthday to Anna

My firstborn in the wilderness is now 14. How did that even happen?! Anna started her big day off with some strawberry crêpes and her dad took her out for some birthdays tacos for lunch. Aunt Shelbee, Aunt Rachel, and I took Anna out for pedicures. Then we had white chicken bean chili for dinner and a cookies and cream ice cream cake and presents. It was a super fun day and I am glad to know that Anna was very happy with her special day. 

Your favorite things-
Music: Ariana Grande, Nightcore, Taylor Swift
Food: Bacon and fried eggs, Smoothies, ice cream, frozen strawberries 
Hobbies: writing stories, sudoku, Wii, 3ds Pokemon games
School subject: Math









Four generations of strong, beautiful women. 










Sudoku, Wii U Mario Maker, a purple stone ring, and an essential oil necklace. 


Dear Anna, when did you grow up? It seems only yesterday that you were born. You are fun, witty, creative, intelligent, and so gorgeous. I am excited to see what you can do and to learn what talents God has given to you. I am so blessed to be your mama. I love you. ❤️ 

No comments: