Sunday, June 05, 2016

Another ER visit for Calvin


I am attending a Super Hero Bunco this month, so I am sporting some Wonder Woman attire. :D

I went to visit Keith after an IEP meeting to help transition him up to middle school. You can see his admirer in the background. I can't help but be amused by her obsession of Keith. 

Silas after a t-ball game.

Iryna being frustrated about something...

I took Anna shopping for some clothes. She and I both saw this dress and we knew it was right for her. She thinks it looks very anime. I think it looks so cute on her.

Calvin developed a fever on Saturday night - so I whisked him away to the ER. 2 hours later we were on our way home with a Rx for amoxicillin. A fever sure does knock this kids out. The nurse was excited to hear his heartbeat when she read what his heart condition was...ha ha. 

Another outfit from Anna's shopping trip. When did my baby grow so tall??

No comments: