Sunday, September 04, 2016

Philadelphia Temple Open House

Over the weekend, while we were in Pennsylvania for my Aunt Rhoda's funeral, it was during the Philadelphia Temple's Open House! So we drove there on our way home and went on a tour. My knee was in a lot of pain, as I had been walking much more than usual during our trip. I was thankful that they had wheelchairs available, so that I could still go on the tour! We had a lovely time. It is a stunningly beautiful temple!

Waiting for our tour to begin. 

Sitting outside the temple. 

I so love this man!

We love being at the temple!

Anna and I waiting for Daddy to pull the ban up to get us. Anna was wearing her super high heels and almost fell twice!

If you are near Pennsylvania, I recommend attending this open house. I believe the last day to attend is September 9th. It isn't open on Sundays. The tours are free! Here is a website with more information: http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/philadelphia/

No comments: