Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas!

This month has just flown by! I have had every intention of posting more often, but I didn't get it done. We have had a wonderful month of Christmas music, beginning with the twins' school Christmas program, two musical programs at church, and even our own Pierce Family Christmas Eve Recital. We are so thankful for the gift of music and this time of year to focus on the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas!





Matching Christmas Pajamas!

Christmas Morning breakfast!

Watching the JOY TO THE WORLD Concert that I participated in a couple of years ago. Dr Craig Jessop conducted!

Tyler gave this to me and said he didn't want to take credit for it if I didn't like it. Ha ha!

This made me cry when I read it. Calvin is such a sweet boy. <3


Christmas Day we went to church and listened to some glorious Christmas music. It was fun having Sean and his fiance, Roxy, there with us. 

Sean is carving the roast beast!


Me serving up some dinner for my family. 

We played a LOT of Settlers of Catan. It was a blast!

No comments: