Friday, June 02, 2017

Temple Trip with the twins

My dearest friend, Shellie, mailed me this Matryoshka shirt! Isn't it cute? So thoughtful of her.

Love these kids!

Tyler and I took Anna and the twins to the temple last weekend. We had a wonderful time together! We took family names and did baptisms and confirmations. I love being in the temple with my family.

We finally planted our garden! We planted peppers and tomatoes and herbs.



Anna loves Maggie Moo. 

First swim of summer!

So thankful for this man of mine. He's the love of my life!

We are getting Rosie all fixed up, by cleaning her out, steam cleaning the carpets and seating, and putting in a rear view camera to help me back up! So thankful for Tyler working hard to get Rosie ready for our new kids coming home. 

No comments: