Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was a good day for most of us. Unfortunately, Sarah was at an inpatient hospital unit for suicidal thoughts and Tyler was out of town for work. However, we still managed to have a good day for those who were at home. 

I decorated the kitchen table with all kinds of hearts and candy and confetti. There were even heart-shaped doughnuts for breakfast. I have a tradition of writing a card to each of the children, telling them things that I love about them. After all, this is a holiday about LOVE! I wrote a note for Sarah and took it to her the night before Valentine's Day - but I forgot to take a picture of it. 









For dinner, we had heart-shaped pizza from Papa Johns. Anna made white chocolate chex for dessert. 

Tyler wasn't in town, but I decided that I would decorate our room, anyhow. 



Our two cars were having car trouble, so I rented a car for the week. I bought some fun balloons and a stuffed bear. I love this holiday! Hope your day was a sweet one. <3

No comments: