Sunday, November 05, 2006

3 Hour Nap

Today church began at 10am, but I was there for choir practice at 9am. I really enjoy going to choir and singing. It's good therapy.

I now have a calling. Any guesses? No surprises here: Ward Music Chairman & Ward Chorister. I know, I know, you're shocked to know that I would have this calling. I guess the last 10 years haven't taught me all I need to learn. Just kidding, I actually am VERY VERY excited because it's something I know how to do and truly enjoy. I wouldn't mind having these callings until the Savior returns. :)

After church we had meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, wheat rolls and mixed veggies. Then I crashed. I was so tired. This whole week I have felt overworked. (of course, it's my own fault) As you can see, I slept for 3 hours...guess I really needed it. I woke up, had some leftovers from lunch and then went to Stake Choir Practice, which went wonderfully.

No comments: