Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Woke up to more snow...I just love seeing the snow fall down. :)

I made buttermilk pancakes with some whole wheat flour and then tried it with some natural maple syrup-which was really good! :) I like the honey butter syrup that I made, but for some reason it's just better with maple syrup--probably because my Mom always made homemade maple syrup while I was growing up. The natural maple syrup isn't nearly as sweet-but the flavor is quite good. :)

After Christmas, I decided that I wanted some more Christmas cds for next year, and figuring that they would most likely be less expensive AFTER Christmas, I found some on eBay & bought them. One was the Chipmunk Christmas CD. When it arrived, I told Anna that is was just for her. So every day she would ask if she could listen to it and while it was playing she would want to hold the CD case. So precious! Noting how much she enjoyed the music, I went on to purchase the CHIPMUNK ADVENTURE DVD for her. It arrived yesterday, and since then she has watched it about 5 times. Yeah, I'd say she likes it! I watched it when I was a kid, as well, so it's fun to see her enjoy it, too.

Yesterday I noted that I would do laundry today and I'm excited to report that IT'S ALL DONE! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! The three baskets for the dirty clothes are empty, the laundry has been folded & put away, and I feel a great deal of accomplishment in it. Now, if only I could say the same for the dishes in the sink...

No comments: