Friday, March 09, 2007

$2.55

I don't know how much gas costs where you are living, but I saw a local gas station with the price of $2.55 per gallon. Isn't this crazy?? I remember being in high school and seeing the local gas station sell gas for 98 cents a gallon. Surely it should be the same now, right??? Don't I wish.

My friend, Sarah, called and reminded me about playgroup this morning at 10:30am. I'm so glad she called, because we went & Anna is still talking about it. She just LOVES to play with other kids. My little social butterfly...

I went to the hospital to have my blood drawn to confirm that my period arriving means I'm, once again, not pregnant. I was pretty impressed with how well the nurse took the blood. Although, his personality was like ice...I guess I prefer that to a happy guy who has to stick me 3 times.

Today was pretty busy. I made crockpot pork roast (12 hours on low, nice & tender with a "built-in gravy), mashed potatoes, corn, homemade rolls, & HOMEMADE Angel Food Cake with REAL whipped cream and strawberries....yeah, it was a GREAT meal. We had the missionaries over & our neighbor, Laling, as well. We had a nice visit. Now I'm off to play CHUTES & LADDERS with a very impatient 5 year-old.

No comments: