Tuesday, March 20, 2007

4

I went to the YMCA and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 30 minutes on weight machines doing arms and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I weighed myself at 329. Last tuesday I weighed 333--so I lost 4 pounds! HOORAY! I'm excited to see some progress, I really think that exercising 6 days a week will help me. In my past I focused more on food and only exercised when it was convenient--now I exercise 6 days a week and focus on eating more healthy foods. It seems to be working! :)

After Anna went to school I did some cleaning/laundry around the house. When she came home we went to the bank, Target, & Wal-mart. I bought some sandals and pink sheets for Anna's bed and sage green sheets for my bed. I am thinking that during the spring/summer I will use more vibrant colored sheets and use my darker ones in the wintertime...I'm sure there's people who figured this little idea out LONG ago, but I just thought of it! Black satin sheets just don't mix with sunshine and warm weather!!!

We had taco salad for dinner, played chutes & ladders with Anna, put her to bed...and now I'm not sure what we're doing tonight. Tyler took off the rest of the week so he'll be home which will be nice. He had thought to start putting up a fence in the backyard, but didn't feel right about it...so we're rethinking it. We are thinking to put up a square garden, though. :)

No comments: