Monday, March 12, 2007

Reasons why I want to lose weight

 I want to wear the Chinese dress that Tyler bought me

 I want to be able to play sports again (volleyball, softball, racquetball, basketball)

 I want to be able to have more children

 I want to not have to worry about not fitting in a chair or being too heavy for it

 I want to be able to jog with my husband

 I want to be able to jog period!

 I want to overcome this challenging trial that I’ve been given

 I want to prove to myself that I can do it!

 I want to avoid health problems associated with being overweight

 I want to wear cute clothes…and not from the “plus size” section of the store

 I want to have the energy to play with Anna + any future kids

 I want to be able to serve in any capacity that God wants me to do (ie, mission)

 I want to look in the mirror and LOVE what I see!

 I want to live

 I want to enjoy life more fully

 I want to end my husband’s worries about me

 I want to go to my class reunion and blow everyone away!

 I want to think of myself as beautiful as my other siblings

 I want to be able to fit in seats on an airplane

 I want to be able to do anything physically that my weight has prevented me to do

 I want to be able to ride a horse

 I want to obey God and take care of my body 

No comments: