Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Monday, April 16, 2007

Back In The Swing

Spring break is over, therefore there were many happy parents today as the children returned to school. I am one of those happy parents. However, you should note that Anna is ecstatic about school & LOVES being there. And when Anna is happy---I am happy too. :)

We went to the YMCA--45 on E, 20 on AW. My friend, Heather, joined the YMCA, so that will be fun having another friend to exercise with.

Anna went to school, I gave Lea a voice lesson (she's doing great!), I went to Angie's house to practice a song with Shannon for this coming Sunday...a duet called Because He Lives--a beautiful piece by Sally DeFord. Tyler & I took Anna to her swimming lessons. She's such a fun girl to watch--so animated and outgoing. A fun girl.

Right now I'm at glittersmama's house...playing some settlers & hand and foot...a fun night...we're just taking a break now...kind of fun typing my blog from a friend's house...

No comments: