Sunday, April 15, 2007

Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

This is a beautiful arrangement of Come Thou Fount--perfect for Sundays! Our Stake Choir is actually going to perform this arrangement in the fall...I can't wait!



So how was your Sunday? We went to choir practice. We learned an arrangement of Beautiful Savior--they are so good at sight reading. We finished early! Church was lovely. I felt the Spirit and enjoyed being there with everyone. I found myself being uplifted which is what I was needing...I'm so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. What a blessing it is in my life.

We had Amy & Kasey over for dinner/games. It was really fun--we got to hold the new baby girl! It's been so long since Anna was a newborn...hopefully soon...

No comments: