Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dia de las madres

Happy Mother's Day to all. I hope your day was filled with happy thoughts and kind deeds. My sweet husband cleaned the whole kitchen before I woke up---such a nice gift on Mother's Day. We went to church and my sweet 5-year-old daughter didn't want to sing with the primary, which bummed me but what can you do? Nothing, so I just encouraged her to sing next year...I hope she will. I so looked forward to seeing my child up there, singing just for me...

After church we came home & Tyler made flounder and veggies for lunch with some mango for dessert. My sweet family pampered me today and made me feel special--it was really nice. My husband is planning a nice massage after I finish this blog entry-I need one of those for sure! We also may watch The Testaments--anyone seen that movie? Oh man, I remember bawling my eyes out when I saw it for the first time. My fabulous in-laws bought it & mailed it to us. Isn't that nice? Seriously, I have the best in-laws ever. I've never had a problem getting along with them and they treat me so nice. :) Plus they are fantastic grandparents to Anna. I wish we weren't so far away from them...I hope they'll come visit us this year.

For you out there who enjoy Frasier:


2 comments:

Saquel25 said...

Nate's eating rice!

Ticklemedana said...

I do love testaments...did I mention my acting coach for the past 3 years is the guy who plays Helam? The father who goes blind and gets his sight back? His name is Rick and he's amazing. Anyway..enjoy your movie!