Saturday, June 16, 2007

Motivation

This morning I went to our Enrichment meeting which consisted of 3 classes on money management, meal management, & home management. All of the classes were enlightening and MOTIVATING. I came directly home and began organizing my C2 room. I decided that are many things in this room that I don't need/want/use. So, I'm going to get rid of them. ALL. My sweet husband has spent the last 3 hours helping me sort things and going through all of our important documents, etc. And he did that after he took Anna garage saleing (he found some great deals, too) and went to SAM'S to buy some things we needed. I'm so blessed to have him. Anna picked up a doll at a garage sale today. She doesn't need another doll, but she showed some interest in it and the lady just gave it to her, free of charge. All day the doll has been at Anna's side. She named the doll "Anna." I hope this means that she likes her name. ;)

No comments: