Friday, June 22, 2007

Yummy

It rained today. Our grass was pretty thirsty from the lack of rain these past few weeks, even though we have been watering it. Our garden is looking really good. It's amazing how well everything is growing. Today Anna & I organized her room. I asked her if there was anything that she didn't want anymore and surprisingly, we filled a large tub with things. I'm considering the idea of garage sale to sell some unwanted things around the house. We shall see.

We grilled dinner and ate outside. I made that wonderful ice cream recipe and it is so yummy. I think we're going to read scrippys & then when Anna's in bed, we may play a game or two or eat more ice cream...or both...until we force ourselves to go to bed & pay for it the next day...why do we do this to ourselves? Because it's fun, that's why. I think.

No comments: