Sunday, July 08, 2007

Catching up...

Yesterday I practiced with Deena at the church, then went to Anna's softball game. She did really well! I felt such pressure her first time to bat--I was worried about how well she'd do. For some reason I think it's really cool that she bats left-handed, especially since she's right-handed in every other way. Neat, eh? And she did a great job! We met the Neels at China Garden for lunch and then spent the rest of the day at their house (almost 11 hours total) playing games and hanging out. Their house is so relaxing and inviting--we all had a great time and consequently, got to bed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late.

This morning we started practicing From Cumorah's Hill (FCH) and it went really well! It's definitely more challenging than other things we've done thus far, but it will be so worth it! I sang Via Dolorosa and it went well---I sang from memory. For some reason I doubt whether or not I can remember the words, but I wanted to prove to myself that I did know the words so I didn't take up any music and it went just fine. *whew*

We came home & I made chicken parmigiana for dinner--almost completely SBD worthy, but not quite, but very close. How's my diet going? Well, thanks for asking: it's going so well. It's been 2 weeks and I feel great! I'm eager to see my weight loss tomorrow!!! I will keep you posted!

No comments: