Thursday, July 05, 2007

I will sleep well tonight...

This morning I went to practice some music with my good friend-she's amazing on the piano. (How do you do it??) Then I went to the Y to exercise, hurried home, showered both Anna & myself, got ready, grabbed lunch for the car, then cleaned out the car---more like zooming through the car and removing everything with no intention of ever going through the bags of stuff I found therein---raced (not literally) to meet Tyler and we drove to the cannery. We canned for about 3 hours. We canned white wheat, powdered milk, quick oats and rolled oats. It was really fun and Anna enjoyed her task of putting the little oxygen packet in each can or pouch. We dropped Tyler off at school and drove home to tidy up the guest room, then we hurried out the door for volleyball at the church. It was so FUN. I love playing volleyball because you don't have to be good to do it! I came home and my friend Angela brought over her grandparents. I guess they're staying here for about a week during their family reunion. They are pretty old and struggle to go up & down stairs and we have a guest room on the 1st floor plus a full bathroom. So, now I'm tired...and ready for bed...

No comments: