Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another wonderful Sunday...

Sacrament meeting was wonderful today. The topic was on strengthening marriage. I especially enjoyed the talks and the wonderful special musical number. It was nice to be in RS again after subbing in the primary for almost the past 3 months. I've missed those wonderful women and their insight. The topic of the lesson was on keeping the Sabbath day holy. I wore a purple dress today. I love this color of purple--a lovely autumn purple. I had lots of compliments from people in the ward. One lady, Kaye, said she can tell that I'm losing weight. :) After church Anna asked for waffles, so I made homemade whole wheat waffles (the whole wheat flour is from the white wheat in our food storage). Then I worked on choir stuff until choir practice. We had a good attendance. I hope that it will all come together for the performance. :)

No comments: