Saturday, August 18, 2007

27 boxes

This morning I slept in until (gasp) 8:30am. Normally that wouldn't be considered "sleeping in" but because we now get up at 6:30am during the week--I greatly appreciated the 2 extra hours this morning! I went out & got a haircut, and it's pretty cute. I like it. I taught 2 voice lessons and then we drove to Columbus to the cannery. We canned white wheat, sugar, rolled oats, & quick oats. Then we packed up some of the previously packed cans of white beans, black beans, pinto beans, refried beans, fruit drink, apple slices, & dehydrated onions totalling 27 boxes in our truck. Our home teachers arrived soon afterwards and helped us carry the boxes inside--YAY for home teachers!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

That is a lot of boxes! Where do you store everything!?

When do we get hair cut pictures?