Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Books on the piano

This morning we were all up at 6:30am. (that's 2 days in a row) Tyler had pt (physical training) so I took Anna & Laura to school. I was able to meet Anna's kindergarten teacher-who is very nice. Then I set off to the Y to exercise. After 15 minutes of walking around the track, my left knee began to hurt. Uh-oh. So I quit the track and went & did arm/upper body weights. I try to be very sensitive to my body, especially when pain is involved. Despite my weight troubles--I feel like I listen to my body fairly well. Make sense to anyone?

I posted a new poll about bath & body works. Seriously, this store is the best! Who wouldn't love a gift card from b&bw? I know I would. The only problem would be deciding what to get...post your favorite scent on the poll. :)

I practiced FCH with Jessica. She's really talented on the piano. I am in awe of those people who can play difficult music while I struggle learning the hymns. I am improving, though. I thought you all should know that at this very moment there are several books on the piano--and not just for looks, mind you! I have been practicing every day-something I should have been doing my whole life and if I had been then, who knows, maybe I would be playing difficult music now. Oh well. Better late than not at all.

I started Anna's bedtime routine at 6pm-she had her bath, then I braided her hair, read stories, brushed teeth, said prayers and she was in bed by 7pm. Not bad. It's still daylight outside and I'm downstairs, relaxing, wondering what I should spend my precious "alone time" doing. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Wow, I am happy if we eat dinner by 6. Great job!

Have you gotten your knee checked out by a doctor?

When I get some quiet time, I want to catch up on entering my receipts. Or reading. Or organizing. Or watching Monk. Or going through recipes. Or sleeping. Or unpacking. I need some quiet time...