Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Last day to play

This morning we had breakfast and then while I took a short trip out of the house, Tyler did 3 loads of laundry, did the dishes, plus swept & mopped the floor--by hand, mind you--all within 2 hours. When I came home I was so surprised. He is very good to me. :)

Coulter, Tyler, & I played a game of settlers while Anna's friend, Alivia, came over to play with her. It's been a while since Anna has had a friend over--she was thrilled! Currently, Tyler is on a date with Anna and Coulter is eating out with a friend of his, which oddly enough is driving through the area on his way up to NY. I did some dishes and am baking whole wheat banana bread.

Coulter is leaving tomorrow morning. Since he has come to visit, I have missed Oklahoma all the more. I didn't realize how much I missed it until he came--Coulter was our most regular visitor to our home from my family while we lived in OK. I miss his easy going attitude and love for playing games. We are planning to go to OK for Christmas this year, and I can't wait! My sister, Jennifer, will be off of her mission; my sister, Heather, will have had her first baby; my mom will be back from UT (she's leaving this week to move there, crazy); my sister, Ashley, will be back from going to school in UT. It'll be fun.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

What a helpful hubby you have!