Thursday, October 25, 2007

2 weeks left

It's hard to believe that after this week I only have 2 more weeks until finals and then a wonderfully long 6 week break before the winter quarter begins...I can't WAIT! Then I can hopefully scrapbook to my heart's content, cook (Tyler will appreciate that), clean (I will appreciate that) and be a better mom to Anna, which she will enjoy I think. :o)

I'm still waiting to hear something from my sister, Heather. She is officially one week & one day late on delivering her daughter, Iliana. I'm eager to hear her ringtone on my phone, telling me that I am an Aunt! This will be the first time that I will be an Aunt on my family's side. When I married Tyler, I think I had 7 nephews--Anna was the first granddaughter and the only grandchild on my family's side. This Christmas my mom's family is having a family photograph taken, and I plan to have a picture with my grandma, mom, Anna, & myself--4 generations.

I had a music theory test this morning. I showed up at 9:30am and left at 9:43am...it's so easy, it's fun! I wish my Italian "quiz" would have been as easy this evening--there were some words that we haven't even seen yet that she said we should determine their meaning by CONTEXT. Yeah, well, I couldn't guess their meaning by context. Oh well. I have a high "A" in the class...

No comments: