Friday, October 19, 2007

It's not a suggestion

Apparantely the drivers in OH view the speed "limit" as a suggestion. Today I was driving in a construction area, going 35 miles per hour. I can't tell you how many cars flew past me, going 10-20 mph faster than I was going--and I was going THE SPEED LIMIT. I don't recall Okies doing this; perhaps the cops in OK give out more speeding tickets than in OH?

Today I only had one class, which was weird. As the quarter draws nearer to an end, I am amazed at how much I have learned thus far. I feel very confident that I will do well next quarter, since I have stayed on top of my classes (music theory especially). It's a great feeling.

This evening Tyler & I went to do some sealings at the Columbus Temple. My Uncle Mike sent me about 10 sealings from our family history. It was wonderful to perform ordinances for my ancestors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drivers in OK are better. They are not very good in Texas either.

Melisa said...

I almost got hit by 2 people today. One lady was running a light, the other was "merging" which should be called cutting off. Then I saw an accident. And mere seconds later a guy driving with laundry soap on his car. Yeah, not the best drivers here either.